Monday, May 14, 2012

A Happy Mother's Day



 I had a very lovely Mother's Day...it was filled with all good things:



lots of beautiful flowers

a delicious, home-cooked breakfast....


and lots of heart-felt, loving notions on wonderfully hand-made cards.





plus there was coffee and croissants...











from Luca




from Magda




from Whole Foods...



Really, a wonderful, lovely day. 


Sometimes I cannot believe I am a mother...


Such an awe-inspiring thing--to care for little ones; its almost heart-breaking in the 
scope of reality and the responsibility one takes on to care for fledglings--to know that you hold such a little life (or lives) in your hand...it's a lot.


Sometimes, I  can't believe I am actually doing it...I keep thinking I am going 
to screw something up--or maybe I already have...


But so far, so good--I think.   


I will continue to keep on doing what I am doing, as a mother--hoping that I am getting it right.  


And, if the croissants keep coming, I think I can pretty much assume that I am on the right track...

: )





No comments:

Post a Comment