Monday, July 18, 2011

My Ode to the Tomato



I don't really have the words to express my deep-down love for this amazing fruit so I hope my photos say what I can't...and to make things extra wonderful, I am doing back flips over how well our plants did this year.  I am in heaven with all my tomatoes.  We are reaping what we sowed and I couldn't be happier....

Our tomatoes are gorgeous--The delicious, sun-kissed jewels of summer time.



But this is just the beginning--we will see how happy I am in two weeks when I cry "uncle!"







I think I took over a hundred photos, to express my love and devotion.
 Here are just a few..





































I am not sure yet what we are going to do with this crop, but will let you know when I figure it out.

Am thinking about making a tomato tart...

No comments:

Post a Comment