Friday, February 25, 2011

Craft: Felted Needle Book





 This is not the fanciest thing I have ever made or really all that exciting EXCEPT as you can see by my diminished, sad little collection of needles...I really needed one.  (These two are all I have left--I really have no idea where they go!) I loosely followed a sweet tutorial by Nini Makes.  I have always been really interested in learning how to embroider but I don't really know much about it (although that has not stopped me before) and am kind of intimidated by the whole process; just not sure where to start!  But I have to say, I really enjoyed sewing the flowers and leaves on the front cover of this little book--I didn't explode or anything, and I think I want to try doing some more..so making this project was worth it just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment